We like to say VisionTech’s rolodex is deep and it’s true. We maintain active relationships with other angel investing groups around the country as well as state and university-sponsored investment entities to syndicate deals. These relationships are mutually beneficial in these ways:
- Helps ensure a robust deal flow by identifying attractive investment opportunities we may not typically be privy to;
- Creates opportunities to co-invest through syndicates that drive more capital to promising startups;
- Allows us to lead investment rounds or accept another group’s due diligence;
- Refer deals to other groups with expertise or a focus on industries not in our wheelhouse; and
- Attract more investors to our deals.
VisionTech investors and startups win by maximizing exposure to deals and engagement with other investing groups that have a solid investment history, an investment portfolio that complements or expands our own, and whose leadership and members share our investing objectives and core values. These are some of our co-investing partners: