VisionTech Partners and VisionTech Angels are committed to advancing Indiana’s innovation ecosystem by mentoring and investing in promising startup companies and technologies with the potential of delivering significant return to our investors and the marketplace at large. Our goal is to bridge the gap between early stage funding and other investment rounds.
We focus on early stage and early growth technology-based companies in health care, information technology, agriculture, and manufacturing located in Indiana and the Midwest. These sectors are well supported by the existing economic and intellectual infrastructure. These are also areas in which we have significant real world expertise and success. Additionally, our focus includes:
- Initial investment size of $200,000 to $500,000
- Large or rapidly growing market
- Strong management team with a clear vision and impeccable integrity
- Proprietary or innovative product or service that has a scalable business model
- Product or service clearly solves an industry or societal issues
- Market-ready platform technology or product
- Ability to attract future funding
- Credible exit potential
No investment is without risk, which is why we employ a very systematic and thorough due diligence process. Though rigorous, this proven process provides meaningful insight and knowledge to both our investors and participating startups and entrepreneurs.