The Resource for Entrepreneurs
VisionTech Partners and our affiliate, VisionTech Angels, is the preferred partner for entrepreneurs in Indiana and across the Midwest.
We’re headquartered in Indianapolis and have five VisionTech Angel chapters in strategic areas of Indiana and Ohio plus a physicians-only affinity chapter for graduates of the IU Kelley School of Business Physician MBA Program. This presence gives us a robust network of investors and partners critical to early stage/early growth startup success.
Since our founding in 2009, VisionTech Angels has invested millions in our portfolio companies. Each year, some 400 companies apply for funding and support. After a rigorous screening process, roughly 16 are invited to pitch to our investors. Are you next?
The commercialization pathway can be lengthy. For this reason, we choose our portfolio companies carefully. This chart outlines our investment process.
Capital procurement is just part of what we do. We also offer a wealth of mentoring and business services for early-stage companies and entrepreneurs to help you advance your company and technology. This includes:
- Technology and business plan evaluation
- Strategic planning
- Marketing support
- Financial controls and reporting
- Interim executive management
- Key management interviews
- Critical vendor selection
- Business continuity planning
- Monthly office hours for entrepreneurs seeking startup capital (See Events for next date.)
- Monthly screening meetings to select startups to present to VisionTech Angels (See Events for next date.)
Learn more about our Investment Focus.
Meet our current Portfolio Companies.